Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 110

As you all know (if you've paid any attention to what I write) I work as a barback at Llywelyns Pub. what you may not know is that when you work behind a bar, you (and you're clothes) get filthy.

Well I was sick of wearing nice jeans along with my free t-shirts, so I decided to get some cheap jeans. I was at Wal-Mart the other day to get a gift for my niece Annie's 1st birthday (and something for Lydia,2 and Ahren, 3, since I am a good uncle). I looked through the mens clothing to see what they might have in the way of some cheap jeans.

To what did my wandering eyes appear? $8 jeans. For real. I don't even care how well they fit or look, its just for work after all. $8. I gotta go get another pair.

So cheap jeans are todays awesomosity. There's a picture of them along with me dreading my upcoming 14 hour shift and the 700+ person pub crawl coming through later.

TASK O' THE DAY: Find a good deal on some clothes, then let me know about it.

Enjoy your Saturday, because at least someone should!

No comments: