Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 106

I have taken a fascination with AM radio recently. I have started enjoying sports radio much more. There is a lot of funny stuff that happens. In fact, when they get too serious about it is generally when I turn it off.

The best radio talk shows in history are tied between the Dan Patrick show (which I can't find in Saint Louis anymore) and the Tony Kornheiser show (which has been permanently canceled). They were both fun and put sports in the proper perspective, which is as entertainment.

Here is a video which I heard about on the radio today and is the awesomosity for the day. Pay special attention to the caller, who will talk about the Clemson football program and the recent decision to part ways with the now former coach, Tommy Bowden.



I love college football. No, really. I have started enjoying more in recent years. These guys are really playing for something besides money, which always makes things better. But that fan is just a little too serious.

Task o' The Day: Comment with either: a) your favorite sports team, college or pro and why, or b) your favorite radio program, talk, sports, music, whatever and why.

Now, here is today's picture, which looks like any other picture I've taken, but is in actuality very awesome in itself. Why? Because I'm peeing while this picture is being taken. Another advantage to being a man, the world is my bathroom. Don't comment on how this is too much information, I know it is.


Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dude is crying... awesome. This clip is way better though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no