Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 227

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! If you didn't get a valentine card from me in the mail, I probably don't like you. Or I don't have your address. Either way.

So, what is awesome today? Well, it involves Twitter, which I have written about before. On the homepage, there is a find people button. In that menu, there is a Suggested Users button. There are all kinds of people on there, including the founder of Twitter and Facebook (different people). There are also some other famous people. Including this guy:


That's right. I am now following MC Hammer. And, for the true awesomosity, MC Hammer is now following me!! You too can follow MC Hamer on Twitter, just click here.

And now, to complete the blast from the past, here is a video of Hammer performing on Arsenio Hall. Yeah.



So here I am not looking forward to working 12 hours at Llywelyns. Ooph. See ya tomorrow!!!

No comments: