Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 228

A fine Sunday to you all. I hope you are enjoying your day as much as I am. It has been a great and productive day for me, even though I am sick and tired (not of anything, I do not feel well and haven't slept much lately, I am sick and tired).

I just got home from a great lunch with my lady friend and my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Brian Corstange. It was fantastic. I haven't seen Brian in a few months, so it was good to catch up on some things. As usual, we made some plans for the future, including a Cubs-Cards game at Wrigley this summer, and a Tigers-Cards game at Busch. We both want to go to the Cincinnatti Master's Tennis Tournament and see all the big stars play. We'll see what comes of all of that.

So, what's awesome today? O'Connells Pub. It is located at the corner of Shaw and Kingshighway, just South of 44. In my opinion, they have at least one of the top 3 burgers in town, and its just $5.75 with cheese, which is pretty cheap. Today I had the roast beef, which is also highly recommended.

So, go visit O'Connells sometime soon, preferrably with some good friends (I may be available, just let me know).

Ok, nappy time, then off to Llywelyn's to finish off this ridiculous week.

Have a great day!!


No comments: