Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 230

Great morning to you all, I am glad you are reading my blog. Hopefully, you will feel a little more awesome after this.

Today's awesomeness comes from a friend of mine's wife (she is also a friend of mine) who happens to be the newest addition to my blog roll, "Other Sweetness". She also has, in my opinion, the best name of a blog, Kellogues. Her name is Kelli, get it?!

Anyway, I just started following her blog, and I came across a post with something really awesome, especially since my friend Joe is always saying he is very smitten with some new girl. I present you with, Smittens!

Yes, they are mittens you can wear in cold weather and still hold hands with your smitten one. Awesome.

Here is a picture of me in my pastor Kevin's office. I am here because I need to digitize some footage, but I have to use the camera I shot with, which was at church and needs to remain here. So here I am. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love these! If I knew how it knit, I would knit you a pair.