Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 231

Good morning faithful awesomites!

Today's awesomeness comes from something I was working on late last night. I finally finished a video about our trip to Haiti, and I was requested to post it. So, I went to YouTube and began the long, tedious process. Then, they told me that I couldn't do it. YouTube was apparently experienceing some kind of ridiculous problems. So, I went to Vimeo.

Vimeo is incredibly awesome. WWAAAAYYYYY better than YouTube in my opinion. It was very easy to sign up and even easier to upload my video. It gave me a graphic displaying how long it would be until my video was ready, plus I think the embedded video looks better. What do you think (of the look of the video, and the content of the video)?




First Free Haiti Vision Trip from Ben Muehleisen on Vimeo.

I think this looks better than a YouTube video. So, therefore Vimeo is awesome.

Just to keep you up to date on Twitter, @MCHammer is crazy. Literally, I think he has lost it. I am now following @RainnWilson and his evil doppleganger, @chocolaterainn. Once I started following them, I got a notice that @John_Krasinski is following me. I also now follow @johncleese and @drhorrible. Twitter is fun, you should totally check it out if you are not on there yet.

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

Great Job on the video! It's awesome.