Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 222

Good morning everyone. Yes, I realize it is after Noon, but it is morning to me. You see, I don't feel all that awesome today, but I got a little extra sleep trying to just knock out my cold right quick. We'll see how that works out.

Today's awesomosity? The Bicycle that my friend and coworker Toni got recently to ride to work. Check it:

So, the deal is (I think) that she got ticked off at her car last summer and got rid of it. She lives downtown (and I mean downtown), so a car is not totally needed, but some mode of transport is helpful. So she got this awesome bike. The only problem is she will ride it to work, but then doesn't want to ride it home at 2am (I still can't figure out why on that one). She is saving up for a Vespa like scooter. I think she'll get pink on that one too. Here is Toni riding her bike in front of Llywelyn's yesterday.

Congrats Toni for having an awesome bike! Here I am trying to get better, but getting ready to go to work. Have a great day!!



No comments: