Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 226

Happy Friday the 13th!! I hope today is better than other days for you (not to be vague).

Today's awesomosity is the (in my opinion) long-time king of late-night talk shows, David Letterman. He is at least 43 times funnier than Jay Leno, though Conan will give him a run for his money. It's great now, since you can watch them back-to-back.

Anyway, Dave is really funny, but most of all, he is great at interviewing people. This is most recently evidenced by his interview with the seemingly very high, and definitely out there now, Joaquin Phoenix.

See the full interview here. Watch CBS' edit of it here.

So, that's my awesomosity for the day. Here is a picture of me, apparently looking at something very interesting, though I don't know what. Have a fantastic day, see you tomorrow!!


No comments: