Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 224

Happy day faithful followers of my blog!!

I found a super awesome program today. You know those pictures that are made up of all kinds of other pictures? Well, I found several programs that will make those for you! It is quite awesome. The one I am using (because I use the far superior Macintosh computer) is called MacOSaiX. It is really easy to use and works spectacularly!

For those of you that use the inferior Windows machines, check out this page, where there are a bunch of Windows programs that do the same thing.

The most awesome part of all? All the programs are free!!

Everyone should check out this artwork on the page of the girl (Andrea) whose site I found all this stuff on. I highly recommend his 1.5 GIGApixel version of "Starry Night", which has 250,000 images! Seriously, it is very cool.

Here is my picture of the day, mosaic style.

No comments: