Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 223

Great afternoon faithful bleaders (my new word for blog readers, whaddya think?)! It has been a fantastic day so far. It started a little too early, and it will probably end a little too late, but thats ok, I have a solution! Introducing the awesomosity for today:


What is that you ask? Well, that is a cheaply done picture that features a logo of the awesomosity on the back of a guys head. On the website, they are calling for (and have gotten some silly people to actually do it) you to actually shave the logo in your head and send it to them. For what? A free candy bar. Now, this is coming from a guy that changes his hair (mostly facial, but I've been know to do some different things with the do) on a almost weekly basis.

Enough about that silliness, on to the awesomeness! The Butterfinger Buzz bar is a new limited time (read: see if it sells well enough) candy bar. What is the difference in a butterfinger and a butterfinger buzz? 80 mg of caffeine, thats what. Yes, you heard me right. They have (finally) made a caffeinated candy bar! And it works! Saturday night, I was on my way to work at Llywelyns, feeling a little groggy. So what did I do? I got a Buttefinger Buzz and a large Red Bull. WOOOHOOWOOWOOHOO! That's pretty much what I felt like by the time I got to work. I was just going! For about an hour, then it started to wear off.

So, either way, next time you need a boost, give a Butterfinger Buzz a try, you won't be disappointed. Or tired (at least till you crash).

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: