Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 172

Man, taking a day off for sleep and relaxation really will throw you off your game. Sorry about getting this out kinda late, not like you read it before Monday anyway, right?

So, what is awesome today? All kinds of stuff. But the awesomosity comes from my friend Michael W. Sharp. Last night he sent me an email with the subject, "Guess what I got for Christmas". I was very curious, but the only thing in the email was this picture.

So, what is my friend Michael wearing? A sweatshirt I made last year for an ugly Christmas sweater party. You see, I didn't have one, so I made one, with the help of Big Grandma. It was quite awesome. It also turns out that this party was a "white elephant" party, so I made two, one to wear and one to give away. My friend Brian Katerberg was the lucky recipient of the sweater, and it looks like he regifted it, which is awesome. I hope this sweater gets passed down for generations. That would be awesome.

So, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and wear ugly Christmas sweaters, they are awesome!

Have a great day!!

No comments: