Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 173

Good afternoon everyone! What a great day to be awesome!! And cold.

So, I'm sitting in church this morning, wondering how I'm going to hear the Christmas story this year, when my church showed a pretty cool animated video. So cool, in fact, that it's today's awesomosity. I was sitting at my folks house with my momma, showing her a really cool video that was on d'anarthria a few weeks ago. Then I decided to try and find this cartoon we saw this morning. It took apporxiamately 3 seconds. Here it is, enjoy:



So, I think that video is awesome. It helps me remember the real reason of Christmas. To know that stories are just that, stories. Songs are just songs. traditions are just traditions. But that star, and what it means, give my life meaning. Awesome.

Have a wonderfully warm day!

No comments: