Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 178

Happy Boxing Canadians, eh!

Quick joke, since I'm talking about Canada. Know how they came up with the name Canada? They drew letters out of a hat: C, eh? N, eh? D, eh? Get it!! I crack myself up!

Back to what's awesome. Conserving energy. I do that by keeping my place frigid. All the time, basically. So, it gets really cold at night. And, despite my two comforters, I have trouble staying cold in bed. So I asked my mother for some warmer sheets, or an electric blanket or something. Therefore, I got me some flannel sheets for Christmas and they are freaking awesome! Here is a photograph:

Doesn't that just look crazy inviting?? Well, it is. It is very comfortable and warm. I love them.

In case you were wondering, I also got a lot of other cool stuff for Christmas, including, but not limited to, a whole mess of clothes, a sweet stocking cap (handmade by my sister-in-law, thanks Adriane!), a Christmas ornament (to adorn my Christmas tree that stays up all year), more clothes, and an awesome calendar (that included a great surprise, but that may not be for me to divulge just yet) and probably some other cool stuff. Great Christmas.

So, what cool stuff did ya'll get this year?

Ok, enough, have a great day!!

No comments: