Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 167

Today has been quite an awesome day for me. It is after all, a great day to be awesome!

So, I had a meeting with some folks from my church about making a video. I don't (possibly cant) go into too much detail, but it is going to be very awesome indeed. Then I came down to the office. As it turns out, we actually have an office now!! Here ya go:

Isn't that great! I helped Sean and Emily build the bookcases and such, Emily (I am assuming) did the decorations, and now Sean and I can use it. We actually have some space to move around and work with, plus, there are no cats allowed in the office, which is a huge advantage.

It also helps that we now feel "more professional" since we have actual desks in a room specifically set aside to be an office. And the chair is much more comfortable. However, I did use the word "chair" in a singular sense. Yes, there is only one. Which leads me to:

Task o' The Day: Where can I get a nice office chair on the cheap? Send your ideas or suggestions or an extra chair my way. That will help make you awesome (at least to me) today. Besides, it always feels good to help somebody else out, right?

Here I am getting ready to roll up the sleeves (figuratively, of course, it's cold!) and get to work! Have a great day! See you in the morning!


2 comments:

Inside Hospitality said...

How about Goodwill or Salvation Army ?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the office!! We have some used office chairs, give me a call if your interested and I can give you some prices.