Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 153

Well, this morning didn't start quite as planned. You see, I help run the sound system for my church, and since practice was canceled for some silly reason last Thursday, they did practice this morning at 7:30. My alarm went off at 6:30, I got up around 8:30. Oops. Everything turned out all right in the end, don't fret.

So, when I finally did get to church, I had a few minutes before the next practice, so I helped the hospitality crew. We do the donuts, bagels, toher assorted goodies, plus flavored coffees, hot chocolate, juices, etc. to help welcome people to our church (It's not really a bribe, but call it what you will). Either way, I think it's pretty awesome. In fact, I got to help make the hot chocolate this morning. Here is a picture:


Yes, that is a giant vat of hot chocolate. You know those big canisters of hot chocolate? The ones that will last me generally an entire winter? There are two of those in there. And we usually run out.

We also have a LOT of donuts. Here they are in the boxes still:


Yes, that is a ton of donuts (not a metric ton, I am using "ton" in the figurative sense in this instance). It's pretty awesome. You should all come check it out sometime.

Task o' The Day: Buy a giant canister of hot chocolate, because when I come over to visit with you, I'm gonna want some, as I'm sure other guests of yours will.

Quick shout out to my dad, who is very awesome himself. Today is his birthday. Wish him a happy birthday next time you see him, he really enjoys being reminded how old he is.

Here I am with my dad:


Have a great day! See you at trivia tonight!

Enjoy the snow! Hopefully there's lots more!!!

No comments: