Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 152

Some of you already knew, and now you can all tell by the pictures that today was always planned to be an awesome day. Yes, its anothe Blues game, my 4th of the year, 3rd regular season. I am 2-1 so far, and 2-0 wearing my home jersey, which I am wearing today. So far so good. Its 2-0 us at the first break.

The plan was to go with my buddy Aaron "the man himself" Thorne, who has a 10 game pack. I bought him lunch at Houlihans before the game, it was the least I could do, right.

So, we finish lunch and walk on down to the game, passing about 28 guys very excited about selling us tickets, but we didn't need them, we have seats in 110, which are pretty good.

So as Aaron and I are walking up to the gate when one of the regulars from Llywelyn's says hey. I say, "hey Steve, what's going on?" and keep moving to the door. Steve waves me over. I say, "whats going on?" He asks me who I'm with. I say its just me and a buddy. Hey says he has two extra tickets to his box and asks if we want them. Aaron and I figure why not? Even if we don't like them for some stupid reason, we can always go back to sitting among the meager peasants.

So I am writing this from the 5th level. That's the one that you have to take an elevator to, they don't even have escalators that go up here. It is very awesome. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get some free food, grab another free soda, and then use our personal bathroom.

TASK o' THE DAY: same as always on game days, got to a hockey game, I'm always down.

Have a great day!

No comments: