Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 148

Holy cow, 6am came quite early this morning. I was up that early in order to get my business partner's (Sean) girlfriend (Emily) to the airport so she can see her family in Ohio. I thought I was going all the way to the airport, but in fact, I only had to drive her as far as the Metrolink station, which is like 4 blocks away, and you all know the awesomeness of public transportation.

Anyway, so what's awesome today? Trivia. I played some Tenacious Trivia (not necessarily a work or child friendly link, right there, but there are some entertaining videos on there that give clues to the upcoming trivia games, they just like to swear) last night at a place called Molly's in Soulard. It was quite awesome. In general, bar trivia is not meant to be family friendly, especially in Soulard. Tenacious Trivia is actually who does the trivia up at Llywelyns on Sunday nights. If you are not easily offended, come on up and hang out, it's great fun. 

Josh (the guy who reads the trivia) told me not to post this up here, but it was just in fact too awesome to not post as the awesomosity for the day. As it turns out, we won last night, and got a $25 gift certificate to Molly's, which is awesome, except that we couldn't use it last night, and we can only use it on Monday nights, so eventually were gonna have to go back. That's some great logic, eh? 

However, if you love trivia, and you're not a fan of smoky bars, or don't like hearing excessive foul language, check out this site, which is totally devoted to upcoming local trivia nights.

Task o' The Day: Go play some trivia. I enjoy playing some trivia, and I occasionally get some answers right. If you need an extra body for your team, let me know, and we'll see if we can't work something out.

On a sidebar awesomosity, I think we have come up with a name for the new company. It looks like were gonna go with (drumroll, please)

under the line Productions

So, what do you think? We've been working a little on a logo, and I was playing around the other day with Adobe After Effects, and then Adobe Flash, and I came up with this, what do you think (remember that I made this, and Sean is the graphic design part of our team, but its a starting place in my book)?




Please let me know what you think. Here I am at the office bright and early, lots of work to do. Have an awetastic day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the logo! Thanks for spelling my name right a few days ago :)