Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 146

Today has been a very good day so far. Full of family time. It was so awesome that I'm going to make family time the awesomosity for the day.

The reason I had the opportunity for such great family time was my niece (sorry for the bad picture) Annie's baptism. It was great to go to a different church for their service. I like it (Riverside), but their music wasn't as awesome as it is at Quest (you rock Dan and the gang). They were installing a new pastor at the church today, so there was a lot f ceremony in the service.

After the service we went back to Tim and AdriaNe's (my bro and sis-in-law) house for some lunch and family fellowship. Great stuff. White chili, minestrone and my favorite, chicken tortilla soup. Then my mothers world-famous caesar salad and pumpkin, peach and apple pies. And its not even Thanksgiving yet!

There was also great time with some extended family. I even made a good contact for my new business. Awesome stuff all around.

TASK o' THE DAY: I've done this one before, but have some family time. Maybe its lunch, maybe its just a phone call, just get in touch with some fam, it can be very awesome.

Have a splenderiffic day!

No comments: