Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 155

You know what is awesome today? Today. Yes, I am making todays awesomosity Tuesday December 2, 2008. It's pretty awesome already and is only gonna get more awesome.

I'll start at the beginning. I bartended last night at Llywelyns, which was cool, because I made some money and hung out with some (old and new) friends. But I got home at 2am, so it technically still counts as awesome for today.

Then, I woke up on time for my 9:15 meeting. I was the first one there, and the meeting went well. Then I stayed to talk with one of the other attendees, and we figured out how under the line Productions is going to make a lot of money, with just a few simple things we can do for him and other real estate agents. It's gonna be awesome.

Oh, I'll backtrack just a little. Sometime after waking up, but before the meeting, I left my house. That was awesome. Ok, so it was awesome because I found an envelope just inside my door. In the envelope was rent money, and a note to say that he switched the utilities into his name. Very awesome.

Ok, so after I made money, got paid, and figured out how to make lots of money (this post really wasn't supposed to be all about money, but I guess that's how its shaping up), I went to Companion bakery in Clayton to meet with a lawyer, just to chat. It was pretty good. They have totally remodeled that location since I was there last, and it looks great.

Then I went to the office to work with Sean on creating some samples to sell real estate agents, but Sean was still in a meeting, so I went to the Llywelyns down the street and had some fish n' chips, but with fries, not chips. It was great. They also have free wifi, so I was able to get some other work done. Then Sean and Emily got done with their meeting, so they came and ate lunch as well. Good stuff.

Then I walked outside and realized that it is a beautiful day. Now, I'm getting ready to create those samples for Doug, then off to more meetings. It's a great day, Tuesday December 2, 2008.

Task o' The Day: Tell everyone (via comment on the post) what was awesome for you about Tuesday December 2, 2008. Oh, and fill out the form from yesterday. My spreadsheet has been updated with the 3 people who already did fill it out. It's awesome.

Here I am with some cool shadows all over my face. Enjoy the day!

No comments: