Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 114

Today's awesomosity is something I have been working on for about 4 days now, and I expect to continue to work on it for at least another week (depending on how much free time I get and how skilled I am). Puzzled? Then you got it! It's a puzzle!

The puzzle I am working on now

See, it takes up most of my coffee table!

So, here's how it started. I was buying a present for my 1-year-old niece, and thought I should get something for my 2.5 year old niece and 3.75 year-old nephew. Ahren got a puzzle with a tractor on it. He loved it (though Lydia was maybe better at putting it together).

Anyway, as I'm picking out this puzzle, I see a nice farm scene with some John Deere tractors in it. I think that looks like fun, I'll get it. While it is fun, it can be very slow going at times. Though every once in a while, I'll hit a nice run. Then I celebrate by dancing with myself.

So, puzzles are awesome. I'll let you know when I finish this one, and maybe I'll put a picture of it up here.

Task o' The Day: Put together a puzzle, duh! Now, I know what you're saying, "Ben, I don't have time to get a large, awesome jigsaw puzzle. No worries! Go to this website! Do a puzzle online! If you really want to go over the top and get major awesome points, make a puzzle!

Here is my picture of the day, which is a puzzle (I found that fun thing on this website!).





Free Photo Puzzle Maker



Oh, and thanks for voting on the poll, but if you selected "suggest as comment" I meant for you to suggest a concert I should go to as a comment.

Thanks all, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I did your puzzle. But somehow I lost one of the pieces so part of your face was gone!