Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 92

I truly apologize for being so late today. I really have no excuse for being late writing this. I was busy today, but most of it was laziness. Oh well.

So on the awesomeosity. Lion's choice. Real roasted beef, ready right now (I should totally be getting paid for this). on the way home from an inspection, I just couldn't pass it up. For those of you unfortunate souls that don't live in Saint Louis, Lions Choice is the best roast beef sandwich anywhere. Imagine Arby's but good.

I think the real secret is in the sessoning salt they use. Its way better than Lawry's. And the au jus. Definitely the au jus.

The task o the day is simple. Have some roasted cow. Preferrably at Lion's Choice, but if you're not able, I guess I understand.

Sorry, I think this is an off post, I've kind of had an off day. It'll get better tomorrow, I promise. Now, back to Heroes (season 2 on DVD). Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Gavin Masterson said...

okay. Lion's Choice?! Awesome?! I think we're getting dangerously close to devaluing the very definition of awesome.

636benjamin said...

I wholeheartedly stand by the awesomeness of Lion's Choice. Besides, Gavin, I don't hear you suggesting any awesomosities.

Jennifer said...

mmmmm roasted cow. dipped in juices.

jacobi is a nickname, and there have been quite a few people that didn't know my name was jennifer for the longest time, haha