Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 86

I am inching ever closer to that elusive 100th post!

Let me catch you up a little on last night's big playoff game. What? You didn't know the playoffs started already? Oh yeah. My team finished dead last, so we played the best team in the league. I went 1 for 2 with a run scored (one of our 2 runs). They must have heard of my stellar defense at third, since they didn't hit it to me there all night (OK, so most of the hits they had were to the outfield, but I think I was an intimidating factor). I did not pitch that great though, but it was all a lost cause at that point.

So, today's awesomosity. I had a lunch meeting at O'Charley's today, which allowed me to order my favorite appetizer ever. That's right, ever. Spicy Jack Cheese Wedges (I was going to put a picture of the sampler platter I ordered in here, but I thought it might be seen as inappropriate at a business meeting to be taking a picture of my food). Either way, they are awesome.

So, I think it'll be obvious how to be more awesome today. Order some of them delicious nuggets from your local O'Charley's. Are they not your favorite appetizer? Are you allergic to cheese (big bummer)? Have another favorite? Post your best experience with an appetizer where it says "add comment" at the bottom of this blog.

Here is my picture of the day, which I took while my brother searched for a big buck he shot with an arrow in my parent's backyard yesterday. He didn't find it.

No comments: