Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 71

Today's awesomosity comes from my iGoogle homepage. iGoogle rocks. In fact, pretty much everything about Google is awesome. They have a new internet browser out, called "Chrome". I have it, but haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but from what I have seen and used, its totally awesome. I just got used to the new Firefox when I saw this and I am reluctant to change it up again. But I digress.

iGoogle, for those that don't know, is just the Google homepage, but with all kinds of add-ons that you can customize. You can do news, sports, weather, games, pretty much whatever you want. You can add anything that has an RSS feed, which includes my blog. Awesome.

The gadget I have front and center on my iGoogle is the Man Law Blog. It is fantastic. They have a new man law up every day, and it is quite entertaining. I recommend checking it out and adding it to your iGoogle. If you don't use iGoogle, whats wrong with you? Just kidding, but for real, it is the best search, at least in my opinion.

Ok, so today's post was lame. Sorry. Why don't you all send me some ideas for awesomosity? I could use the help.

Thanks for reading, here's the pic.


See you tomorrow!

No comments: