Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 68

Today's awesomosity comes from some friends of mine. First up, Aaron Thorne. On Aaron's blog today was a post about the newly named republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin. Admittedly, few people know very much about her, but Aaron got straight to the heart of the matter. He found some hard core facts about her. You may be a little surprised when you read some of these. It will probably affect my vote, though I'm not sure which way. Just read the facts already:

Sarah Palin facts

The next of this dual awesomosity day comes from my friend Kim Underwood (the new afternoon DJ on JoyFM, by the way) and it came to her from a friend I also know, Carin Schindler. This may be the most ridiculous song I know, but I won't be able to get it out of my head, of that I'm sure. I am also very aware of my friendship with Jesus now. Enjoy.



I especially love the bass solo and the 3rd verse. Did he say Jesus would zap you? I think he did. Fan-freakin-tastic, that is.

Here's the pic, do I look like I'm sailing the high seas?


Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

No comments: