Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 49

49 days, that seems like a good number, don't you think?

I'm pretty tired today, so I'm gonna keep it short and sweet today. We got slammed last night at Llywelyns, so I didn't get home until almost 4 and then I sat and iced my arm because it hurt a bunch. In fact I'm getting ready to do some more ice on it right after this.

I got up around 930 and got ready to go to church, but by the time I was ready, I was just to beat and runing late. So I slept for another 45 minutes, then off to my baseball game.

After the game (we shockingly lost 17-2) my church service, Quest, was having a baptism service. Pretty awesome. 11 people got baptized in a pool, then fellowship and dinner. Great stuff.

But not the awesomosity.

The awesomosity occured rather early in my day. You see, to go to my game, I had to get on 170. the easiest way for me to get there is to take Kingshighway to 64/40 to 170. To do that, you have to go through the intersection of Kingshighway and 40 (obviously, right). Well, unbeknowst to me prior to today is they have finished (mostly) that intersection!

I know, like 90 percent of you don't even care and weren't aware it was being redone, but now it is one big lighted intersection and traffic should move better through there. That also gets me excited about them being closer to done with the rest of the highway.

So, the picture of the day was taken while walking back from the baptism service. I thought it was pretty cool.

Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sure do hope that i get more votes in the next 12 hours. i hate to lose!!