Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 43

I gotta be quick with this awesomosity today, because I have so little to do and so much time. Wait. No. Stop. Reverse that.

Today's awesomeness comes from the web. I randomly ran into this, I think they were advertising on Woot when I saw it. I now check Woot everyday, you never know what'll be on there. Well one day there was an ad for this site:

tshirtgun.com

Yes, they sell exactly what all of you expect and have been looking for all these years. T-Shirt cannons. My personal favorite was this one:


They call it "The Deuce" and it can be yours right now for only $2999.00. What a deal huh? They say it is Rapid Fire Quick Reload Ultimate Power. And look at the thing. We may consider arming some of our soldiers with this thing.

They have all kinds of cool stuff there, enough to earn them the awesomeness of the day.

Like I said, this is a quick one, but don't worry, I am sure tomorrow's will be great, this evening is the Llywelyns company softball game. With 40 employees, 2 kegs and 200 jello shots, how can awesomeness not be the result at some point, right?

Here's the picture, you may notice that my upper lip is dirty, I scrubbed it for at least five minutes to no avail.


Have a great day! See you tomorrow!

No comments: