Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 29

29 days, are you as shocked as me?

And know what you were thinking, "Aha! Ben has finally broken his streak!" Well, Aha! You!

It took so long today because I have been working with my folks and my brother on my folks rental place this morning, then with me momma on my place this afternoon.

Please allow me to explain the above pictures. 1st, is the before picture. As you can probably not tell, that is my rasberry garden (patch, group, pride, area, cackle, what would you call it?) We (and by we, I mean my mother mostly, I worked on other stuff) weeded the front half of it. It looks amazing!

The 2nd picture is what my momma found about half way through the rasberries and is today's awesomeness. That's right, its an Oak tree! And I would like to make the following proclamation:

I, Benjamin Allen Muehleisen, do hereby pronounce this day, July 29th, official plant a tree in your backyard if you happen to find one while doing other yardwork day!

I know its gotta kinda long ridiculous name, but I'm open to suggestions.

I will try to keep you updated on the life, health, and growth of my new oak tree, probably monthly, unless it grows real fast.

So, go plant a tree!

The poll is closed, I will apply for AdSense tomorrow.

The last picture is the picture of the day, taken in front of my newly half-weeded rasberries.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: