Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 20

20! 20! 20!

So, as you can probably see, I helped my griend Craig move some stuff today. He needed to get a couch, loveseat and table and chairs out of his place today. So I gave him a hand.

He lives in a place on The Hill. which leads me to today's awesomosity. The Hill. An oft overlooked area of town, The Hill is a thriving Italian neighborhood. If there is still active mob activity, it happens in this neighborhood. In the back room of Mama Campisi's, Favazza's or my personal favorite, Cunneto's. this is of course pure speculation and I hope I don't end up wearing cement shoes for my theory, but it is sure fun to think about.

Here is what I propose. Get some folks together and go for a nice Italian dinner. Perhaps go for a tour of the area, and then grab a bite. While walking around shopping and eating, play a game trying to guess who is in the mob. It'll be fun. I don't necessarily recommend asking people you think are mob members for hopefully obvious reasons.

While you are out shopping, I recommend stopping by a place called Skiff at the corner of Marconi and Daggett. The owner is a lady that makes her own line of clothing she sells all over the country.

For more information on The Hill and its many shops and fabulous eateries, visit www.shopthehill.com.

Well, that's all I have for today, I hope you have enjoyed it. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I hate helping friends move... you are a good friend. I always feel like I owe the person for the rest of my life.