Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 16

16 is my lucky number, and now I have gone 16 days in a row, I think I can do this for an entire year!

Today is a little special, I have not 1, not 2, but yes, 3 awesome things for you. You see, I got to hang with my brother Tim last night. It was awesome. First, we secured my broken truck door:


Now, I think it impossible for you to argue that this is NOT awesome. Seriously, who's gonna break in now?!

So, after dinner (delicious kabobs, even if slightly overcooked), we put the finishing touches on a new center console for my truck, since they don't seem to make one that fits my truck:


I know this isn't the greatest picture, but I think you get the idea. Plenty of places to put my krap. If you want to see more of it, let me know, I'll give you a ride in my new "hoosiered" out truck.

After we finished this, and a small fiasco with my nephew not letting my brother leave, we played poker with some friends of my brothers. I have a great set of pictures of my brother going from the big stack to out in a series of 3 pictures within about 6 hands. But I decided to save Tim the embarrasment.

Ok, sorry this is a little short, but I have some more awesomosity to get to, I'll write about that tomorrow.

Here's today pic, see ya'll tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gra said...

It's bad to have your mom posting but i had to say you are awesome!

Gavin Masterson said...

Did your Mom just post on your blog? That I think is the true awesomeness.

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/071008/cigarette-soup.gif