Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 14

2 Solid weeks! Only 50 more to go!

So, I was having a tough time coming up with today's awesomeness. I'm at Llywelyn's last night asking my manager and bartender what it should be, Sean (one of my managers) immediately said, "Car Bombs!" Referring to the shot, Irish Car Bomb. I had some mixed feelings about this, since I don't drink anymore. I kinda wish I had known about this shot when I did drink, since it sounds just delicious to me, but I think that in the end, it was good I never had a car bomb. For those of you that don't know, an Irish Car Bomb is about a 1/3 pint of Guinness, and then a shot of half Jameson Irish Whiskey and half Baileys. You drop the shot into the beer and slam. They tell me it kinda tastes like chocolate milk, but alas, I'll never know. Anyway, I took this picture:

That's my friend Carrie on the left and my buddy Sean on the right, both with Car Bombs in hand.

Now, I decided that Car Bombs were not going to be today's awesomosity, so that left me with what to do for today. I got to thinking (don't worry, I didn't hurt myself) and thought about what my Sunday was going to be like. I mean, I have a pretty lazy Sunday going on. Then I seemed to remember some SNL digital short about "Lazy Sunday", so I Googled it. I watched the video and remembered I didn't really like the song, though the video is kinda funny. However, at the bottom of the page, Google listed other related searches. I saw "Natalie Portman rap" and it showed me this; today's awesomosity:



Not exactly what you might expect from someone like Natalie Portman, which is why I think I like it. Of course, I didn't see this when it was on SNL, because really, who watches SNL anymore?

Ok, I think today's post was kinda lame, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Let me know what you think, and please vote in my poll, there's only a few days left.

Here's today's picture, see ya'll tomorrow!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Holy Cow - I would never expect that out of her.