Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 13

Lucky day 13! I am as shocked as you that I'm still going. Today's post is a little late, I know, but that's where the above pictures come in to today's amwesomosity.

My bed. My bed is awesome today because I was in it until after 3 o'clock. Well, there's a few catches in there.

First, I didn't get to bed until almost 4 (am). I worked late at Lly, and there was quite a bit of drama there. (If you wanna know what happened, just ask, but I will tell you that the big GM had to come in and several cops are involved.)

The other thing that factors into my bed and the wonderful sleep I got this morning and afternoon, was my baseball game. Or it would have been if it hadn't been rained out. Of course, for some reason, my league felt that the rainout line, which consists of an answering machine updated daily, was either an unnecessary expense or too big a hassle. They are now updating the rainouts on the website, which I can't access at my home.

All that to say we were supposed to have a game today at 10. I was supposed to be the starting pitcher. So, I got myself up after about 4 hours of sleeping, got dresses, called the rainout line to make sure but got no answer, then drove myself to the game. At the field, I ran into a teammate who delivered the bad news. So, I came home and went back to my very comfortable bed, only to arrise just a short while ago.

I hope you have enjoyed today's awesomeness and the picture that goes with it.

Make sure to vote in my poll (you can vote for more than one option) and come back tomorrow for more awesomosity!!!

No comments: