Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 8

I bet you all thought I would fall off after a great first week. Well, think again! 8 days and still going strong, not energizer bunny strong, but strong nonetheless.

So, what's awesome today? Fire. That's right, on one of the hottest days of the year, I have been feeding and stoking a fire all day. I know what you're thinking, "Ben, why would you have a fire today of all days?" Well, I'll tell you why. My mother got busy in the backyard taking out a bunch of brush. That means that there is a huge pile of brush out there, just sitting. Well, my parents have a firepit in the backyard (equally awesome) so I have been systematically burning the brush pile all day. Here's what it looks like:

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's awesomosity, check back tomorrow, maybe it'll be something more normal for the middle of July.

In today's picture, you may notice a slight difference from all the other pictures. Yep, you guessed it; I'm not wearing an undershirt!

See ya tomorrow, blogreaderland!

No comments: