Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 9

9 days already. Man, this is a streak for the ages.

So, on to today's awesomeness. Here is a little about how it came about. As you all know from yesterday, I was burning a fire in something like 90 degree weather. That will make you hot and very sweaty. I also drive a 1992 Ford Ranger (Aqua Green) that has no AC. Combine that with the fact that I am cheap and don't run my AC at home all day while I'm not there and it was 90 degrees inside my house when I got home at 6 last night, and you will know that I was a hot, sweaty, sticky mess. So, I took a shower. But not just any shower, I took a cold shower, which is today's awesomeness, a cold shower when it is really hot outside.

I also have to add that I really like my shower. I have done some traveling the past few weeks and I showered at my friend Pat's place in Chicago, Brian's place in Chicago, Brian's parent's house in Michigan, my folk's house here in St. Louis, and a hotel in Oklahoma City. All those made me just love my shower even more. I don't have a fancy showerhead like this one:

Doesn't she seem to be enjoying this shower a little too much?

But I do have a pretty good shower. And it has a Blues logo in the window. I wish I would have taken a picture of it before I came to work this morning, but I didn't. I'll either try to take a picture someday soon, find a way to make it another day's awesomosity, or, what I would like the most, is to have you come over and take a look for yourself. It'll be fun. I'll make some dinner and we could hang out at my place, or I can show you the awesome neighborhood I live in. Just lemme know when you wanna come over, we'll make it happen.

So, here's today's picture, which by the way, is also being posted on Facebook now. I definitely look a little to excited to be in the office. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: