Friday, July 11, 2008

The 12th Day

I have written a song to celebrate 12 straight days of my Awesome blog. It is to be sung to the tune of "The 12 days of Christmas". (I know all the words don't fit right rythmically, but I am sure you can deal with that). ((Oh, and I'll start with the last verse)).

On the 12th day of Awesomeness, my friend Kenny gave to me;

a rainbow-colored, heart-shaped slinky
On the 11th day of Awesomeness, some vandal gave to me;

11 minutes of silence in my car
On the 10th day of Awesomeness, my manager Sean gave to me;

10 games of Golden Tee
On the 9th day of Aweseomeness, the Water Company gave to me;

9 minutes in a very cold, yet equally refreshing shower
On the 8th day of Awesomeness, my mother gave to me;

8 hours of brush-burning

On the 7th day of Awesomeness, Joe Elder gave to me;

7 reasons to use Google Maps on Sean's phone

On the 6th day of Awesomeness, the Mexican Government gave to me;

6 baskets of chips and salsa

On the 5th day of Awesomeness, Mr. Coffee gave to me;

5 pots of coffee

On the 4th day of Awesomeness, my dad and brother and some other folks who helped out gave to me;

4 times as much concrete as we need in a driveway

On the 3rd day of Awesomeness, my iPod on shuffle gave to me;

3 verses and a chorus to a really sweet song

On the 2nd day of Awesomeness, Llywelyns gave to me;

2 pieces of hamburger bun with some delicious pork in between

On the 1st day of Awesomeness, my friend Brian gave to me;

1 ticket to a very sweet Rush concert

I hope you all have enjoyed my little ditty. There will be more awesomosity and less writing of songs tomorrow.

Here is a picture of me with my super-awesome, rainbow-colored, heart-shaped slinky. See ya tomorrow!!


Oh, and vote in my poll, please?

1 comment:

Katie said...

No, I can't deal with it.