Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 208

Well, we just drove back from a great weekend at Trout Lodge. I highly recommend it if you need a vacation or are looking for a place to host a conference or something. When we got back into the Saint Louis area, we began to see one of my favorite things of winter. Snow.

Snow is awesome. You can go sledding, make a snowman, make a snowangel, have a snowball fight, build a snowfort, wear only white and hid in plain sight, and of course, the most fun thing about snow, driving in it.

Here is a video that displays how to not drive in snow:




Now, if you want to know how to drive in snow, here are a few tips from me. Drive slow, nowhere is that important to get there in a hurry. Don't stomp the gas or brakes, you will just slide. When you do need to slow down, neutral is your friend. When you are sliding, steer into the slide (so if the front of the car starts sliding to the left, steer right). Those are my basic tips. If you want a hands on lesson, let me know. Here is what www.ehow.com says about driving in snow.

Now, here is a picture of my front yard and street, followed by a picture of me in front of my window. Have a great day!!

No comments: