Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 213

Good Friday everyone! No, I know it's not Good Friday, but it is a Friday, and it is good, right? So it is A good Friday. But I digress.

I'll just get straight to the awesomes. White Castle breakfast. I was in a parking lot with a White Castle earlier and pretty hungry. Someone told me that their breakfast was good, and I had never tried it, so I gave it a shot. WOW. Well worth it.

I had a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich, of course served on their classic bun, and it was delicious. As soon as I ordered, I remembered the size it would be and wished I had ordered two, but it was still delicious. I do think they should have a package deal though. I'm thinking 2 sandwiches (sausage, egg and cheese; bacon, egg and cheese; or just egg and cheese are their three offerings), an order of hash browns, and a small beverage for $5. The price works out ok and it is just plain easier to order a number whatever instead of listing each thing individually. Maybe I'm just lazy. Oh well.

While you're at it, check out their website, there is some fun stuff to do on there, but it's not working on my current browser (Camino, a wholly seperate awesome browser by Mozilla designed for Macs), but it sure looks like there is fun stuff to do there.

Boo the Ottawa Senators.

Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to male an officail complaint.. Your blog is too big and it takes 5 mo utes to load on my iPhone. I implore you fix it.

Janelle said...

i also happen to be booing the senators and my stupid unlucky jersey. next week has to be better.

also, i think you just wanted white castle because my dad suggested you take me there for dinner last night. subconscious.

Jennifer said...

After watching Harold And Kumar, for years I wished we had a White Castle nearby.
Now, I couldn't eat there anyway, but those tiny burgers look soooo gooooodddd