Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 207

Today finds myself in the YMCA of the Ozarks, staying at Trout Lodge. It is very awesome here. It is also very cold. I am here for pleasure, there is a conference going on, and we are having a lot of fun.

Anyway, I woke up this morning, and decided to walk out on the balcony to check the weather. It's cold. But what I did not see last night when I got here because it was dark, was that there is a giant lake right behind where we are staying. It is gorgeous. It is also frozen, which is the awesomosity of the day.


I was thinking about trying to ice skate on it, but I have a feeling that the ice skating would be immediately followed by swimming, which doesn't sound like as much fun.

Actually, to be more specific, it is not just frozen over lakes that are awesome, but when someone throws a ball to the middle of the lake, I think it is a little more awesome.


Well, there are a bunch of my friends here, and I don't just want to sit in my room being all lonely, so I am going to go socialize. I hope everyone has a superriffic day!!

No comments: