Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 206

Well, today's awesomosity comes from an e-card I was sent. It was maybe the coolest e-card I have seen. And this site, www.someecards.com has some very awesome cards to browse and send, though quite a few are rather inappropriate. You can also make your own, which is what I did, for you all, my faithful Constant Blog Readers. Here it is:


Now, I also have another Haiti video, I hope you enjoyed yesterdays. As I did yesterday, this will count as my picture of the day.

Ok, so YouTube has foiled me again. It is uploading. I will post it as soon as possible. However, since I will be gone all weekend, you can try going to http://www.youtube.com/user/benmulen to see if it has uploaded yet over the weekend.

I hope you all have a fantastic evening and weekend! I will post more Haiti videos hopefully Monday.

No comments: