Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 205

Great afternoon everyone! I hope you are having an awesome day!

So, a few things today. First, my good friend Err Mackey (that's Mr. Mackey to you Webster German students, and Brent to most everyone else {you may also know him from the blog as he and his wife Melissa were awesome in replacing my truck battery a few months ago}) posted a picture on one of my favorite sites (and books), Deadly Viper. Well, it was Twittered about by the guy that runs the site, and I told Brent about it, and its awesome. Way to go Brent!!

Now, I also told you that I had been "vlogging" (is there a better word for video-blogging, or is vlogging the technical term?) while in Haiti. Well, here is the first installment from last Thursday. By the way, this also totally counts as my picture of the day. Enjoy.

So, the video really does not want to upload. I WILL post it here when it gets uploaded to YouTube. It is awesome though, you'll just have to wait.

I hope you all have a fantastic evening. See you tomorrow!

No comments: