Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 125

You may notice that this is a pretty early post (especially by my standards). There is a reason for that, its just not necessarily a good reason.

First, what's awesome. The end of daylight savings time. This means that time actually moves back an hour. Rumor has it that it takes 5 giants, 2 bears, 3 giraffes, a hippo, 4 large-mouth bass, and 2 midgets to perform the ritual that makes all the clocks move their hands (or digits) back one hour. And the sad thing is that somehow the clocks in my house were passed over by the Teriffic Time Team.

The end result of me being passed over by the TTT is that I'm up a full hour to early. I thought I was going to be just on time, then I picked up my phone that had the right time. I guess that the ATT cell towers were not passed over by the magical TTT. So apparently this year I'm responsi ble for changing my own clocks. Oh well, now I got to eat a bowl of cereal (Life), watch some stupid political coverage, and have a small quiet time.

TASK o' THE DAY: Make sure the magical Teriffic Time Team didn't pass over your house too (though I guess its a little late for that now). If they missed you too, get a nap in this afternoon. If your clocks did get changed last night, then enjoy your extra sleep, that's awesome enough.

My picture was soon after I realized all my clocks were wrong and I had already prepared for the day.

Have a spectacular day, see you tomorrow!

No comments: