Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 129

Since I wasn't at all political yesterday, I think I will be today.

The awesomeness is once again not something, but the lack of something. Political ads. I have been seeing them for well over a year now, and last night as I was watching TV it was back to Erectile dsyfunction, hemroids, and properly dealing with "that time of the month". I never thought I would be happy to see so many commercials about tampons.

Since there aren't political ads on anymore, I thought I would look through a few funny ones over the past several years.

Here is a video from MSNBC that highlights a few bad ads. I like at the end, she is very excited about getting to interview Barack Obama.



Here is a great one from Bill Richardson in New Mexico. I think he wants to do the opposite of Reagan, and go from politics to acting.



This was a special ad from Mike Huckabee, sure to be one of the all-time best. How can it not be, it's Chuck Norris approved?!!!



And finally, probably the best sound bite to come out of politics in years. I give you Howard Dean.



Task o' The Day: write something. A blog, an email, a letter, a manifesto, a doctrine, I don't care. Just write. You never said the ToD had to be about that day's awesomosity, right?

Here I am looking spiffy for my business meeting this morning.

No comments: