Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 129 (I think)

About the title. I think I'm on 129, but it could well be 130, I don't know, they all run together after a while.

You may be wondering about the pictures. Yes, I have a camera, monitor, 3 dvd burners, an audio mixer, a monitor, a DVCam record deck, a firestore (this really awesome thing that let's you shoot video straight to hard drive, very awesome), a 250 Gb hard drive, a distribution amplifier (lets you boost and send many audio or video signals), and a partidge in a pear tree. Phew! Now that is what you call a "Mr. Video setup".

A few weeks ago I worked in Nashville for MVP shooting some marching band. This weekend I don't have it so easy, I'm shooting cheerleading. Trust me, its not awesome, it sucks. However, I am working in Saint Louis, and they are short days.

Actually, that's what leads me to the awesomosity today, America's Center. I know what you're saying, AC sucks Ben, its a union only house, everything is too expensive, and it isn't that great of a convention center. Well, you're right, but here are the good things.

They have a cable tunnel, so I never have to to tape any cable down, awesome. They also have free wifi (and some you can pay for, which doesn't make any sense), awesome. It is also about 15 minutes from my house, extra awesome.

TASK o' THE DAY: treat your city like you are a tourist. Go see some sights this weekend. Ask random people for directions to obvious places. Eat out.

That picture is what I'll be doing most of tomorrow, but I get done around 5, so if you wanna hang, gimme a shout! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So, you must walk around all day thinking about awesome things.

You must be in a good mood all the time.