Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 124

now I'm getting in this bad habit of procrastinating the awesomosity. Oh well, at least you're getting some awesomeness, right?

Uh oh, the natives are starting to get restless. Allow me to explain further. I am currently judging at a trivia night. Trivia nights are awesome. I actually helped to plan and execute this one, but in general, trivia nights are a ton of fun.

Some of our categories tonight have included geography, sports, anatomy, and beauty product or adult film?. As you can tell, we've been having quite a good time.

Sorry for being a short post, but I gotta go judge.

TASK o' THE DAY: go to a trivia night. No trivia nights in your local area soon? Play some trivial pursuit. Invite me, I love TP!

Here is me judging some trivia. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: