Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 80

Today is a great day. It is totally clear and 80 degrees outside. And I'm going golfing. Awesome.

What is really awesome about me golfing is that its all for charity. KWCares is the charity I am supporting today. Who am I kidding, I really just want to golf and I am a friend of the guy who is putting it on, some of you may know him, Jay Phillips. Jay is a great guy.

So several of my business associates and I are headed to Forest Park to golf. For those of you that aren't familiar with Forest Park, you need to be. It has 27 holes of golf, one of the best zoos in the country, an outdoor theatre, and about 4 museums. There are tennis courts. There is a ton of other stuff that I just don't have time to get into. It is over 50% larger than New York's Central Park. In fact, Forest Park is so awesome, I'm gonna make it the awesomosity of the day.

So then, today's Task of Awesomeness (are any of these titles sounding cool to anyone?), I'm gonna say go spend some time in a local city park. There are tons around and most of them have a bunch of awesome stuff to do. So maybe take your lunch break to a local park and enjoy some nature.

Here I am all dolled up for some serious golfing.


Thanks for reading, see yall in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todays Awesomosity... ditching your boys 2 days before tee time when they planned a golf event over 2 weeks ago that you already committed too.