Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 59

WARNING! TODAYS AWESOMOSITY MAY BE DISTRACTING AND TAKE VALUABLE TIME YOU MAY NOT HAVE!

Just so you know that I warned you. Every once in a while, I get bored. I know, I know, you're shocked. I am sure none of you go through this phenomenon. Well, sometimes when I get bored and am at a computer, I go to this website and play some random short flash games. It really is quite a site, and unlike a lot of other game sites, no annoying pop-ups, just some great games.

Yesterday, I found this game call Boombot. It's awesome. You have a limited number of bombs, and you have to use them to move this thing to an exit portal thing. Just play the game, you'll see what I mean.

This game comes from a developer called Ninja Kiwi (what would you call a game development company?) who is probably most famous for the Bloons family of games. They are incredibly addicting and they ave like 8 or so of them out in different varieties. Play the original here. It is well worth your time. Well, maybe not well worth your time, but it is a great way to kill a few minutes...or hours.

Since I have already spent a decent amount of time playing this game, I don't have much time to write a lot in the ol' blog. Maybe tomorrow.

Another comparison, and I think these are getting weaker as we go. Someone said I look like Captain Picard. What do you think?

Jean-Luc Picard

Beam me up and all that

Thanks for reading, go play a game! See you tomorrow!

No comments: