Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 41 - finally

Sorry about the problems I'm having here. Hopefully this all works out ok. If not, I'll fix it tomorrow. (editors note, I fixed it today, since were dead at work so far)

I really don't know if I can adequately describe the awesomeness that happened last night at Llywelyns. We had perhaps the best band on the face of the Earth, Sudden Impact. If you don't believe me, just aask them, I'm sure they'll tell you the same.

I am not sure about the order of the pictures (one reason I don't like e-mailing in the blog, but I don't have many other options), but I'll describe them in the order I think they are in.

First you should know most of the band is in their upper 40s at best and the lead singer spent more time fixing his hair on stage than singing.

There is a picture of a girl holding up what appears to be a thong. Actually, it is a thong, and yes, they are branded with the Sudden Impact logo. Awesome.

There is also a picture of that same girl (who happens to be my awesome manager Wendi) modeling said thongs. And just then, just at the moment you thought it couldn't possibly get any more awesome, someone tells me to check out their van.

Yes, that is the band van, and yes it does say, "2008 Pole Dancer Tour" with a picture of what someone described as a monkey climbing a rope, which I can only guess is supposed to be a picture of a pole dancer. I think they think that their shows will be packed with women that want to "do" them right there on stage.

In fact, the door guy actually told me they have a website with pictures of all these wanna be Sudden Impact "pole dancers". I actually looked up the website on my phone, and totally worth your while to check out this band from Eureka. I don't necessarily recommend going to see them play, but you've gotta check out the website.

http://suddenimpactrocks.com/

And finally, there is my pic of the day of me enjoying my day off in my bathrobe. Yes I have a bathrobe, and yes it is awesome.

See yall tomorrow!

No comments: