Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 27

Ooh! I'm coming up on a month! Go me!

Vote in the poll, it may change the way you see my blog forever!

Sorry, I'm going a little crazy with the exclamation points today. But as you can see from my picture of the day (it always appears on top of the post when I 'mail it in' {my post, via e-mail, litterally mailed in from my home where I don't have a computer} I am obviously very excited).

!

On to the awesomosity of the day. Once again, so many choices; I slept till 1:30, there are birds making a nest over my front door, I'm doing laundry today, etc., etc., etc.

However my choice comes from an email I received today (I can now check and send email on my phone, which is pretty awesome on its own.). You may remember a post of mine a few days ago, describing the adventures of a short film I was the D.P. (director of photography, a fancy term for cameraman) of, called The Doubtful Martyr. We had entered it into the st.louis filmmakers showcase and were accepted. But I wrote all about the experience of watching my film appear with 15 other shorts. Of course by now you're saying, "We know Ben, we read all about it Thursday!" Well, here's what you don't know:

TDM was accepted to the St. Louis International Film Festival in November!!! You can read all about it (and the awards which are said to be posted sometime today) at www.cinemastlouis.org.

So now all of you that had "something better to do" when TDM screened the first time have another chance to see it on the big screen!! I'll keep you updated as we approach SLIFF.

So, that is pretty awesome for me today, tell me what makes your day awesome?!?!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: