Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 190

Now, I don't know how much tv ya'll watch (except Katie, who watches none at the moment, unless it's on a computer, then its somehow ok), but I saw this incredibly awesome commercial the other day, and I just had to share it with you.




ShamWOW!! I need to order 8 of those things so I get 64 of them! I can't imagine how I've lived this long without one (or 8). I think my favorite part of the video is when he says, "And it's made in Germany, and you know the Germans make good stuff!" Seriously!

If you really want to know more, visit their site at www.shamwow.com.

Two more things really quick:

Task o' The Day: Tell me about your favorite cheesy commercial. Put up a link if you can.

So, I'm gonna have guest bloggers next week. If you are interested in being one, let me know and I will sign you up and give you instructions.

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE SHAM WOW IS A BIG SCAM WOW!!

it totally doesnt work. i promise!!

Katie said...

I don't watch TV on my computer. I will watch random clips from people's blogs and maybe a trailer or two.

Anonymous said...

The "Tiddy Bear" is one of the best ones I have seen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I