Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 188

Even though I had breakfast for dinner last night (supreme 4-D at Uncle Bills at 10:30) I also had breakfast this morning and it was awesome.

Today's awesomosity is totally cold cereal, which has been awesome to me since I could eat it. This morning it was golden grahams (at least the generic equivalent, like Honey Golden Cinamon Squares or something) which are very awesome and probably my current fave.

Some of my other faves include: Life (which they don't make generic, boo!), Cap'n Crunch (which I've only had generic), Fruity Pepples (but only on occasion, I get sick of those pretty quick), and of course, the all-time fave, Lucky Charms (the generic doesn't hold a candle to the original).

I always have cereal in the pantry, and usually lots of it. I just rarely have milk. Here are 2 other essentials to enjoying a good breakfast of cold cereal, a big bowl and a big spoon. Absolutely necessary.

I hope you all enjoy cold cereal and have a great day!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I used to be the BIGGEST cereal nut before I was diagnosed with Celiac. Golden Grahams and Cap'n Crunch were some of my favorites- but don't forget Honey Graham Oh's!

Thanks for the tree shots!

Anonymous said...

I never have milk either- but I do have an entire shelf of cereal. My fav is Honey Nut Cheerios.