Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 189

Great morning to you all!

So, my friend Joe told me to subscribe to this thing that is pretty awesome called Very Short List. It is a service that sends you a weekdaily email about something cool or special or unknown. I have been getting them for a few weeks, and I finally got something worthy of being awesome.

You may have all seen the Tribute to John Williams a capella Star Wars video. If not, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4. I recommend it. This is a response to that video:


That guy is French, and he can't sing, but I think that even makes it a little better, no?

Have a great day, I need to get back to work, lots of awesomes going on there.

Here I am at work, and yes that is a lit up Christmas tree in the background, and no, it's not mine.

No comments: